AmeriCorps Program Administrative Assistant
Under the direction of the Program Director, this position will provide administrative and analytic support to AmeriCorps GSC. In this capacity, performs office administration activities, provides direct administrative support to the Program Director, and performs wide-ranging data analysis and program administrative support activities for the AmeriCorps GSC initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates reports requested from program director, including: program progress reports, compliance monitoring plans and results; member demographics; member placement; and project histories.
- Sends out required notifications and/or notifies program staff as directed. Correspond via email and phone with AmeriCorps program, Partner Organizations, AmeriCorps Members and Serve Guam Commission.
- Serves as point of contact for assuring general administrative needs of the program are met, including: maintaining and archiving program and administrative files under lock and key;
- Provides direct support to the Program Director and program staff by routing internal and external communications, including general inquiries from incoming telephone calls and emails.
- Uses office automation equipment and various designated systems to complete administrative support activities and produce a variety of program or administrative documents in final format.
- Assist in the recruitment, interview, and screening of all potential AmeriCorps members.
- Maintain AmeriCorps Members/volunteer member file and records including documentation of hours of service (MSLs) provided and AmeriCorps member’s payroll and scheduling.
- Assists and provide support to current members and service projects.
- Attend mandatory monthly Serve Guam Commission Training and Technical Assistance meeting.
- Assist in implementation of the OnCorps System for AmeriCorps Guahan Sustainable Culture program site and members.
- Assist in monitor data entry report, provide technical assistance to AmeriCorps members as needed and verify program data.
- Ensure member files are compliant with CNCS (Corporation for National and Community Service) and Serve Guam Commission guidelines and procedures.
- Assist program director in reviewing records systems for adequacy to support member, program and financial data.
- Assist with the collection of monthly Personal Expense Report (PER) and submit in a timely manner (cost reimbursement and financial status reports).
- Participate on coordinator-driven Community outreach and AmeriCorps events.
- Gathers, organizes and analyzes information on programmatic performance measure output and outcome.
- Assist with outreach events and or functions: planning, set-up, break down, as well as active participation in the event.
- Conduct other duties as assigned to fulfill AmeriCorps Guahan Sustainable Culture mission.
Key Organizational Relationships:
This position works in close collaboration with:
- Site Supervisors at all service locations where members serve.
- All 19 village mayors
- High school diploma
- Training in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and database programs;
- Training in Acrobat and/or other programs specific to the development of forms (paper and web-based
- Work experience that required attention to detail, excellent organization and communication skills, independent follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be independent, flexible, and committed to change task as conditions change.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of people and work in a team environment.
- Must pass criminal history checks including drug testing.
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation.
CRIMINAL HISTORY CHECKS:
Selected Individuals must agree to undergo a national service criminal history check:
(1)A nationwide check of the “National Sex Offender Public Registry” (NSOPR);
(2) A State Check (Superior Court Clearance) – a search of the state criminal registr(ies) in the state in which the individual in a covered position will be primarily serving or working and the state in which the individual resides at the time of application;
(3) FBI fingerprint-based criminal history repository check.
and additional criminal history checks for Serve Guam Commission and Government of Guam:
(4) Guam Police Clearance
(5) Drug Test
Salary Range: $19,750.00/annually
Reports To: AmeriCorps Program Director
Supervises: Assist in the supervision of AmeriCorps members
Category: Full Time, 8am-5pm. May be required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Start Date: Open until filled
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to Michelle Crisostomo at AmeriCorpsGSC@gmail.com. For further inquiries, please call (671) 687-6491
Equal Opportunity Employment